Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 14 - Playing around with my camera

I love how a simple necklace can make an outfit!  I can't even tell you how old this white long sleeve shirt I am wearing today is.  It's from Gap and the tag says Perfect Fit Stretch on it but I think this may even be a hand me down from my sister.  I love the way it fits me and surprisingly it's still pretty white so I'm keeping it!  The necklace is from New York & Company by the way.  I am wearing a dark brown cami under it to match the brown tall Jessica Simpson boots I have on.  It's hard to tell the colors in the photo sorry!  The boots are super high and super cute although I'm not sure I Iike how the fold over looks from the back but oh well.  The jeans I have on are again Express but the fit on these are mid-rise (rather than low rise which is every other jean I own) and I must say they are pretty comfortable.  It's nice to be able to sit down and not worry about anything hanging out back there!  I was trying to take more photos of my outfits so you see it at different angles and not my standard pose everyday!  More candid shots to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment