Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 67 - NYC Training Day #2





This morning was really snowy and I was prepared with a new pair of snow boots my Mom had purchased for me last year.  She had been looking for a pair for a while for herself and you'll never believe where she got these...Bed Bath & Beyond. Since when did BBB sell rain boots?!?  And super cute ones at that!  Again I had brought flats to change into but some kind of rain/snow boot is definitely needed if you are walking in NYC through all the puddles!  The top I am wearing is from Arden B.  I was so excited to find out one of my friends works in the same building as my company's NYC office!  So I was able to say a quick hello to her and know I have a lunch buddy for the next time I'm in :)
 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment