Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 66 - NYC Training Day #1

 
Today I had to be in NYC by 8am for "school" to learn about our new offerings.  Training was from 8:30-4:30 and I was so dreading it because I had to do the same thing on Friday!  There was a supposed Superstorm headed our way so I decided to be prepared and wear my Ugg rain/snow boots.  Of course I looked like an idiot in the morning since it wasn't even doing anything out but by the time we had to head back to Port Authority it was definitely doing something outside so glad I had my boots on!  I did bring a pair of flats though to change into once I got to the office!  The sweater I am wearing is from Old Navy.  I had worn this same one with a gray striped pattern a few weeks ago. 

 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment