Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Guest Blogger - Abby Rehm

Eric's 10 year old cousin has been avidly following my blog everyday and decided to create her own today using her American Girl doll.  The doll is supposed to be a mini me and her dog is supposed to be Niko!  I feel so honored to have such a loyal fan especially at such a young age!  Thank you Abby for your post :)  I'm loving Abby's poses too I might have to steal it for tomorrow's!





Today I am wearing a purple cowl neck sweater from American Girl. It is with the McKenna's school outfit collection. I also have on a pair of white pants, also from American Girl and part of the McKenna's warm up outfit. The tall boots are new this Christmas and from American Girl as well. This is my dog Pepper, he was feeling photogenic today and wanted to get in the picture :)


1 comment: