Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22 - Brrr



It's days like these I wish I owned a pair of corduroy pants.  Do they even sell those anymore?  I wouldn't know since I haven't been shopping in about a month now!  I really wanted to get dressed nice today and put on a pair of heels but it's too cold out for that plus with the snow on the ground I'd probably slip and fall!  Today I am saying goodbye to a Manager I've been working with since I started with the company almost 8 years ago.  She is leaving us for another opportunity and it's going to be different without her around!  I will now be the employee on my team that has been with the company the longest.  Crazy!  Anyway, today I am wearing another striped metallic sweater from Express.  I wore this in black on Day 3.  And I am wearing jeans and tall suede boots.  I usually like to wear flats with my jeans but having my feet exposed was not a good idea for 20 degree weather.  I am dreading having to work in the city on Thursday and be walking around!  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment