Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 31 - Pre-Superbowl party at work!



So what do you think of the blog remodel?  I’m so happy with it I think it looks much more professional now!  Thanks Lyndsey!  So today at my office we are having a Pre-Superbowl dip party at 3 and we were asked to wear our favorite NFL apparel.  I have so much giants gear (mostly from Victoria’s Secret’s Pink NFL line) but this top is from Alyssa Milano’s line “Touch” on www.nflshop.com.  She has a ton of cute apparel for women from any team!  I am wearing skinny jeans and my black Baily Bling Uggs with them.  I try to avoid wearing Uggs to work but it’s a casual day so I went for it!  Don’t get blown away out there today!

 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

1 comment:

  1. hate the shirt but LOVE the new site. it looks amazing and so does your signature! awesome job.

    ReplyDelete