Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26 - Avra's Bday Dinner and 1st package delivery of the year



Tonight I went to the Sushi Lounge in Totowa with my friend Jessica and Avra to celebrate Avra's 30th birthday!  I've never been to the Totowa location but it was nice and larger than the Morristown one.  It is nice to catch up with friends I've known for years but don't get to see too often!  The top and jeans are Express and necklace is from Joyce Leslie.  Shoes are Jessica Simpson.  I tend to go cheap on my fashion jewelry and purchase them at places like Joyce Leslie or Forever 21. They usually only last a few wears but I also don't wear them that often so tend to spend my money elsewhere :)

This packaged popped up on our doorstep today and Eric almost called me out on it! 


While it was the first package of the year turns out it wasn't for me.  My sister called me earlier in the week to see if I had an Express credit card (duh she should have known that already) because when you have an Express Next A-List level you get free shipping.  AND I had $45 in rewards I was very tempted to use but she ended up using them instead so thanks for helping with my temptation Laur!!


No comments:

Post a Comment