Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2 - Back to work!


I’ve been off from work for quite a while with the holidays and my wedding so it was really hard to get up this morning and I’m sure many of you are feeling the same way!  What to wear on my first day back to work as a married woman?  I have been working for a company called Synovate for the past 7 ½ years and last year at this time we got bought by a company called Ipsos.  At Synovate the attire was very business casual.  In the winter I’d wear jeans and Uggs and in the summer it was capris and flip flops.  I was also working from home a few days a week since my commute to my office in Mahwah was so far so I’d be wearing my pajamas all day!  When we got acquired, Ipsos had an office in Parsippany that is 10 minutes from my home so I instantly requested an office move.  Little did I know this office was a dress pants type of office with very few wearing jeans (except on Fridays but I work at home on Fridays anyway).  So I was pretty bummed I couldn’t dress more comfortably but was also excited to shop for a new wardrobe!  I’ve been working at this office for a good part of 2012 and started off by only wearing dress pants but have been slowly wearing jeans on some days and no one says anything to me so I’m just going to keep doing it.  So some days I’ll be in outfits like today and others will be jeans (and Friday’s will be pajamas)!  Today I am wearing Christie Fit khaki pants from Victoria’s Secret with a white long sleeve ruched top from Forever 21.  Shoes are two-toned patent leather 4-inch heels from Aldo and I’m wearing a necklace from The Limited.

P.S. - Working on the lighting on my camera moving forward!

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit....the colors looks amazing on you!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete