Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 - Client Presentation




So the outfit I had in mind that I had wanted to wear even earlier in the week I decided was a better outfit to introduce in the Spring...plus I didn't have a coat or purse to go with it!  It really love it but it's all pastel colors and any coat I have wouldn't look right with it.  It's ridiculous I know that I won't wear something because I don't have a jacket to go with it but that's how I am.  I need to have the jacket, shoes and purse all match!  Something I totally got from my mother!  So instead today I went with my go-to black pants from The Limited for any client meeting and a NWT (New With Tags) top from Target.  I don't purchase a lot of clothing from Target and I've had this top for a few months now and have been wanting to wear it so today was its' lucky day!  It's a silky material and it was wrinkled this morning and I tried to put my steamer to it but it didn't work too well. The sleeves are kind of weird too and they look better pushed up a little.  And the back of the shirt is longer than the front which bugs me.  I don't think I have anything this color in my closet so I just had to keep it!  I am also wearing my favorite black pumps from Guess.  That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment