Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 174 - 7 down 2 more to go!!!

So I'm almost back!  7 days and a few pounds down and two more days to go.  More than the pounds down are the inches!  I was discouraged by the number on the scale this morning so decided to take my measurements a couple days early just to see my progression and I've lost a total of 5.5 inches.  And I can really see the difference.  I took a before photo and will take an after on Wednesday morning but I doubt I'll be brave enough to post it!  To start my week right I decided to drag myself into the office.  My quiet office where I speak to no one and hardly get up from my cubicle.  Why come into this when I can just stay home?!?  Maybe I just need to meet some new friends but I've been here 7 months now so we'll see!  
The skirt I have on is from Forever 21 and is ancient.  I'm talking at least 5 years ago but it's in perfect shape and it's my go-to summer staple to wear to work.  Can't go wrong with a denim skirt it can go with anything!  The top is another oldie and I wouldn't know where it was from but the tag told me Joyce Leslie.  Love that store for cheap quick outfits and they have the best long cami's.
 
Happy Monday have a great week!  3 working days for me then Fire Island on Thursday for Jen's Bachelorette Weekend!!!
 

 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

1 comment:

  1. Shopping less and using more is music to my ears! I love hearing and reading about people who have the same goals as me. If you need any tips to help you clean out your closets, perhaps my new book will help? I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals. Lisa

    ReplyDelete