Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I sold my car!

Well kind of...I traded it in for a new car!  I was trying to sell my Lexus privately because the few dealerships I went to did not want to give me what I wanted.  And I've been loving the Ford Edge's since they came out so on Saturday, after a nice lunch with Christina and Lauren in Morristown, Christina said she'd take a ride with me to the dealership.  Little did she know she'd spend 4+ hours with me there!  What a trooper!  And without her I probably wouldn't have even bought it so thank you!  If you are in the market for a new car, check out Beyer Ford in Morristown, and ask for Brandon.  He was really good to work with and didn't pressure me at all!  Here's a picture of me with Isabella (my Lexus) from March, 2009...and now my Edge (no name yet...any suggestions?)
 














I've also sold this dress on Threadflip!

As for other news in my life, I've been receiving a lot of messages/texts asking who "HE" is.  For now we'll call him CATman.  And not CAT as in the pet, Caterpillar as in the manufacturer of those big yellow construction machines.  He sells those things!  He's exactly what I need in my life right now and treats me well and we're having fun.  Just follow me on Facebook or Instagram to see what happens...



 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment