Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4 - 2014 - Fashion Watches!

 
 
When I saw these watches a couple years ago at Francescas I felt like I had to have them #1 because I like cheap fake rhinestones on anything, and #2 because of the various colors that could match any outfit!  And for some reason I thought I had to have 2 of the white ones as you can see.  I have definitely worn the black, white and tan.  The pink is still in the package and not sure the brown ever got worn.  The price tag on the back of the packaged ones say $20.  Did I really spend $120 on cheap gaudy fashion watches?  Yup sounds like me!  These have been sitting in a draw taking up space for awhile now since I hardly ever think to wear them and I don't wear a watch on a regular basis.  I think I might attempt to take them back to the store to see if they'd take back at least the ones still in the package.  What do you think?  Wouldn't mind getting a store credit to use at this store for more clothes!  Just what I need :)

 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

1 comment: