Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 19 - 2014 - Gel Manicure Equipment

 
 When I got my first gel manicures I swore off my acrylic nails forever!  I absolutely love gel manicures since they look like a regular manicure but last around 2 weeks.  I used to get my acrylics done every 3-4 weeks but you can't really get away with waiting that long with the gel manicures so I decided that I was going to try and save money and do them myself at home!  What a disaster!  I have hard enough time painting my own nails without the polish getting all over my cuticles I have no idea why I thought this would be easier.  So rather than it sitting around to collect dust I am going to try and sell it. I bought this whole kit on Amazon and separately bought the base/top coat, 4 polish colors, and the prep.  All this retails for around $85.  Anyone want it? 

 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment