Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 95 - Hawaii Day #1

 
Aloha!!  I am blogging from Hawaii where it is currently 6:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. at home!  This was yesterday's outfit that was taken after 12 hours of traveling so not looking my best here.  I didn't get a chance to blog when I got to the hotel because I was exhausted!  We did end up at the prime rib and king crab leg buffet though before passing out lol.  So far everything is beautiful!  We are in an ocean front 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite it's amazing!  We are watching the sunrise from our bed!  This photo was taken from our balcony!
I am wearing a tank top from Victoria's Secret "Just Married" that got quite a few comments along our journey.  I guess I like the attention :)  And capris's from Express and my favorite black rhinestone flip flops from Aldo that I will be wearing all summer long!

 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment