Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 109 - Love for Boston

 
I worked at home today so had watched the news the entire day and then all the action happened when I was out to dinner!  I'm just really glad they got the guy and hopefully there isn't anyone else out there connected to this.  Hopefully we can get back to other news soon!
I had a Groupon to Il Giardino that expires on Sunday so I knew I had to use it this weekend so we took my parents to dinner!  What a nice restaurant!  They had live entertainment that was really good.  I would recommend it!  I am wearing skinny jeans with a plain white cotton tank from Victoria's Secret (Moda) with a L.C. Lauren Conrad light blazer and my Jessica Simpson goldish pumps.  The necklace is from Charlotte Russe I think!  I feel like I haven't put on heels in a while so it was nice to get dressed up and go out!
Tomorrow I am having a 30th birthday party for myself and two friends so looking forward to that!  What to wear though?!?
 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment