Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 72 - Yahooooo ooo ooo!

 
Today was my big shoot for Shine on Yahoo!  I was so nervous I had no idea what to wear but everything went well and I can't wait for it air on March 28th!  The segment was on shopping addiction (which I strangely was not diagnosed with) but they came to my house to film my closets and my shoes as references to someone who COULD be a shopping addict.  An addict would be someone who has tried to stop shopping but has failed.  I am on day 72 so I've succeeded so far. And someone who is in debt because of shopping.  Fortunately this is not me either :)  The crew that came to my house included 2 camera guys, an audio guy, the producer Jessica and the host Farnoosh!  You can see some of Farnoosh's work on this site which is also the area on Yahoo! that my segment will be on.  http://shine.yahoo.com/financially-fit.  Everyone was so nice and it was really fun to film!  We started with a sit down interview in my kitchen and then went closet by closet to film some short pieces.  I really can't wait to see it all come together!
The outfit I am wearing today is a tank top by BCBG with a blazer by L.C. Lauren Conrad for Kohl's. With black skinny jeans and my Aldo pointy pumps.
Stay tuned for the link to the segment!




 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment