Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 53 - TGIF

 
Happy Friday!  Today was my roll out of bed and crawl into work day as I hardly ever come in on Friday's.  And luckily its casual day on Friday's (not that that stops me from wearing jeans on other days) but at least I didn't care what I put on.  I'm wearing a Lacoste top with skinny jeans and the same black suede flat boots from yesterday.  I forget where I purchased this top from but all I know is that the sizes were in Euro's so 34, 36, 38 etc.  And I ended up getting the smallest size so it is a bit snug and very difficult to get my arms in lol.  But I also have this in white too that I'm sure will appear soon!  I can't wait for the warmer weather to come so I can break out the short sleeve tops!

 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment