Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 46 - Happy Week of Love Day #5 - Happy Birthday Danielle!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tonight I went out to dinner for a very good friend of mine's 30th birthday Danielle!  It's Friday so I WAH today but was looking forward to Origin's dinner all day!  Today's outfit is brand spanking new from head to toe from the earrings to the shoes.    I began my outfit from the shoes again with brand new suede pink pumps by Lauren Conrad (L.C.) by Kohls.  The top I'm wearing is 7 for All Mankind (yes they make more than just jeans).  New leggings from H&M and a black blazer again from L.C. by Kohls.  And the earrings from New York & Company.  Actually love them and they look much richer than NY&C!  I probably took at least 20 pictures of this outfit tonight because I feel like I look pregnant in every one of them (There is a bow that's making me look that way).  So here's the best one I could do!  And Happy 30th Birthday tomorrow DAC!
 
Also have to give credit to the bakery who made the amazing cake!  Suzi Cakes in Boonton!
 photo sig_zps2e70bcdb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment