Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7 - Leggings


Happy Monday!  I’m trying out a new location in my house to take my self-timed photos what do you think?  Lighting is still dark!  Today I’m breaking out one of many pairs/colors of leggings I own. I lived in these about a year and a half ago when I was 15 pounds heavier and 2 pants sizes larger.  I love leggings because you can wear a big top and hid whatever you have under it!  Now that I’m 15 pounds lighter I can wear more form fittings tops with them but today’s is an oldie from Charlotte Russe.  I can’t remember the last time I even shopped in that store so I’m not sure how old this sweater is!  The leggings I’m wearing are brown and from Arden B. And the shoes are flats by Enzo Angiolini from Lord & Taylor’s that I love!  I have them in black too although I haven’t located them yet this year.  The necklace I am wearing I found in my older sister’s room many years ago when she left for college and never gave it back.  Sorry Lauren but I love it and wear it all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment